You Are Invited to Become a Member of the Edison High School Foundation!
The purpose of the Edison High School Foundation is to raise funds for programs and services which promote educational excellence for ALL students through active partnerships with teachers, staff, parents, alumni and the community. Our goal is to support and inspire students at all educational levels by providing the tools they need to succeed in the global community. Member support in these challenging economic times is critical because our schools will be getting less funding and will be relying on us to help continue the outstanding programs and services currently offered.
With YOUR support the Edison High School Foundation has accomplished SO MUCH!
- Modernized our Brian Garland Library/Media Center, making it a collaborative and technologically updated space
- Founding partner in the Academy of Sustainability & Engineering program
- Facilitated EHS Resolution Run to raise funds for Edison High School programs and facilities
- Assisted our SAC department in their NEW garden
- Fulfilled requests made by teachers, staff or students for funding assistance on programs that benefit the entire student body
- Purchased new Emergency Supplies for the ENTIRE school in 2020
- Continue to sponsor our Annual Day of Giving
- AND SO MUCH MORE……
To purchase a membership:
- Read below about the memberships available
- To purchase a membership select one from the drop-down menu above (scroll up)
- Click ADD TO CART
- Click here to view your cart and checkout
Prefer to download the form and write a check?
CLICK HERE to download a copy of the membership form and along with your membership, please feel free to order a yourself an Alumni Brick! They are cool!