The Edison High School Foundation
The Edison High School Foundation was created to raise funds for programs and services which promote educational excellence for the students of Edison High School. Our goal is to support and inspire students at all educational levels by providing the tools they need to succeed in the global community.
- Join the Foundation! Bonus: Get
an Edison license plate holder, keychain &/or keepsake brick
- Direct Donation Tax Deductible ID available, Fundraising or click the donation button at the right
- Join our Team – Do have even a little time to be part of something big? We need help with ideas, plans, grant writing, fundraising, and more. Contact our President: Chris@EdisonHighFoundation.org
- Know any potential Corporate Sponsors or STEM contacts? We would love their help. For more info or to help with STEM needs contact: JennfEdmo
PLEASE SUPPORT EDISON MATH AND SCIENCE
We Are Raising $ for:
- Projectors for ALL MATH classrooms, plus Chromebooks in every MATH classroom
- New Academy of Sustainability at Edison (ASE) program
- Tools, probes & materials for the Innovation Lab, used by most SCIENCE classes
- Other STEM projects: Hydroponics, Robotics, Genetics, plus expanding to Solar, Wind and Marine projects
Thanks for YOUR Support!
These achievements would not have been possible without your support. Edison High School and the Edison High School Foundation are successful because of the outstanding collaboration and communication within and among the academic, neighborhood and business communities.
The Edison Foundation Programs:
- Raises money or host events to support Edison departments, Athletics, Clubs and more…like the Resolution Run or Holiday Boutique
- Co-HOst events like the Poker Tournaments or Pi Day
- Offers Alumni Bricks for posterity
- Provides all students with Daily planners
- Offers Edison gear for sale for fund-raising
- Identifies Sponsors who give back part of your purchase to Edison
- Increases funds for Edison from YOUR membership fee
- Accepts tax-decuctible donation since registered non-profit, including your company’s matching funds.